Who we are
Led by an experienced barrister, Keith Webster, we are a team of solicitors, barristers and lawyers specialising in employment law, company law and partnership law.
Keith’s legal expertise is underpinned by senior commercial experience – before being called to the Bar he worked as a senior executive, director, entrepreneur and shareholder in both established and start-up businesses. As a his gives him a unique understanding of the legal challenges faced in business. He understands how commerce works in practice, the pressures and priorities people need to balance. This insight comes though in clear, practical advice at a very early stage.
Why we’re different
- We have a reputation for providing clear and straightforward legal advice in plain English, not confusing legal jargon.
- We know that court and legal practices are unfamiliar if you’re not a lawyer. We’ll guide you through the process and make sure you understand what’s happening and what your options are.
- We’ll give you a clear and realistic assessment of the risks and potential of your case, based on our long experience and knowledge of the law.
- We offer advice, mediation and representation in disputes as well as advice and drafting for employment, company and shareholder agreements, structures and processes.
- We look for the most convenient, efficient and cost-effective ways to work with you, including direct access to Webster & Co’s barristers, telephone consultations and same-day appointments if necessary. Keith and the team work across the UK from offices in London, Leeds, Birmingham, Manchester and Bristol.
What we do
We work for employers, employees, companies and partnerships. Our specialisms include:
- Employment law advice and representation for employees
- Employment law advice and representation for employers
- Employment law advice and representation for senior executives on contracts, benefits and severance
- Advice, drafting and dispute resolution for professional partnerships
- Advice, drafting and dispute resolution for Private Limited Companies
Phone us for support and advice on 0808 164 9328 or fill in the online contact form.
Frequently Asked Questions